From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Joseph Lee
Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2020 1:11 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Object Location Tones 20.09, penultimate add-on release #AddonRelease

Hi,

To expand on my statement about letting NVDA go: there is one more thing I need to do, and that is declare Add-on Updater end of life i.e. give NVDA itself the ability to check for add-on updates. It’s a project I’ve been thinking about and working on for the past seven years, and the pieces are slowly coming together. That doesn’t mean I’m leaving the community altogether – I can envision becoming more like Jamie – occasionally giving advice and coding suggestions.

Cheers,

Joseph