Re: Few questions regarding the Place Markers add-on

Amir

Hi Tony,

Thanks for your reply.
I love your add-on and indeed use it, or let me say use your various add-ons, on a regular basis.
However, as I noticed the "browser marks" feature a couple of months ago, I found out that configuring it or actually getting it to work is quite complicated. Of course, I should brush up on my knowledge of regular expressions, but maybe it should become easier to configure -- similar to what JAWS does. And if you don't discriminate based on domain, do you mean that something like the "Download" link gets detected on all websites containing this link with the exact form and spelling? Since I use various place markers on a wide range of websites, ideally I don't like to have such unexpected mark detections so as to make navigation faster and more focused.
Yet again, thanks for releasing such useful add-ons -- keep up the good work!

Best,
Amir