Re: Helping to make an Edge/Chrome RSS reader accessible

I agree.

I get many sources of news from many sources.

As it is I have restricted all news sources to official radio government stations, news sites and online twitter feeds.

I can just about get what I need.

But I spend a lot of time at least an hour or more a day on this stuff.

Tomorrow is sunday and I am seriously thinking after a bit I will try to get a break.

On 29/08/2020 10:34 pm, Amir wrote:
Having my inbox inundated with lots of RSS feed updates would be a bad idea IMO. Moreover, this approach doesn't distinguish between different feeds and their independent articles -- again that "river of news" metaphor.

Best,
Amir