From: Giles Turnbull <giles.turnbull@...>
Sent: 8/29/2020 11:40:06 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] VPN services accessible with NVDA using Google Chrome or Firefox under Windows 10

I subscribed to Express VPN for a year when I knew I'd be using a university wifi during the 2018/19 academic year. I found it bvarely useable with NVDA ... none of its buttons were labeled. I did figure out which button activated the VPN but in the end I gave up! If I recall, object navigation was necessary even to find the buttons.

Giles