From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Luke Robinett
Sent: Monday, 31 August 2020 6:49 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Is there a key to navigate by groupings?

Hi,
Often times when I’m tabbing around in a webpage or Windows app I will hear the container announced as ”grouping.” An example of this is the ribbon in Microsoft office applications. For example, you have the clipboard grouping which then contains your cut, copy and paste operations. NVDA seems to recognize these groupings but I can’t figure out the shortcut key to navigate by them, similar to how you can press D for landmarks or L for lists. Does such a navigation key exist and if so, what is it? I’ve looked through the documentation but couldn’t find anything.