Re: nvda doesn't speak first few characters of information

Sean

Possibly a sound card or hardware problem.
Because I've been following the Issues for a long time. I did not see this type of problem.

You can open an Issue on GitHub with your detailed hardware information. Maybe a sound record file.

On 30/08/2020 19:52, UMIT ERDEM Yigitoglu wrote:
hello,
I have bouth a new computor and updated nvda to 2020.2. currently nvda doesn't read some information. for example. when ı read something line by line it doesn't read fiew letters of first word. when ı navigate between files it is similar. it is a global problem. I am using elequence  trial mode but it happens with espeak too although not ophen.
do anyone have any idea about reason for this problem and solution?
Best regards
--
Sean

👨‍🦯 I’m programmer. I coding often Python, sometimes Go and rarely C++.