Re: can't install the software for my printer

Hmmm if its the main installer you will need sight for it.
If you extract the installer executables you should be able to run the instals seperately.
if you get the latest updates from the epson site, your scanner drivers should be easy to install and the printer driver and just about everything else the updaters you may have issue with but hmmmm.
Try and hit alt i and see if that works.
Else you need a sightling to click it for you.
However generally the frontend is just the main flash start file and if you run the actual setup which is somewhere else in the same folder then you can bypass it.

On 27/08/2016 10:16 a.m., Rosemarie Chavarria wrote:
Hi, everyone,

I just got this new windows 10 computer recently. I'm trying to install
the Epson software for my printer but when I try to look for an install
button, I can't find one. All I can find is the language combo box and
the agreement but nothing else. Why is this happening?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Rosemarie