Re: NVDA focus problem.

On Sun, Jul 15, 2018 at 09:31 AM, Richard Wells wrote:
ALT+TAB looks completely different and has a completely new look and feel.
-
As a sighted person, I regret to inform you that this is incorrect.  There are, perhaps, subtle differences, but not anything that would make anyone say, "Hey, what in the heck is going on here?  This looks and behaves nothing like I was used to?"

          ~ Oscar Wilde