Even my very fast laptop with ssd would really struggle and NVDA would talk to much and I'd loose focus.

It would be nice to have the option to switch behaviors.

Bob

On 2020-08-11 1:57 p.m., JM Casey wrote:
I've had to press enter for a while now. Not sure when it started but maybe an update or so ago for me (and I'm still on 1909). But alt-tab? That is strange. You mean there is a separate window coming up? Or are results not showing up until you return to your initial file explorer window..maybe not being recognised by nVDA?