From: Jeremy
Sent: Friday, August 26, 2016 5:45 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Suggestions

It may be that I'm just misunderstanding what you want, but is this not already available with the flat review commands?

Not sure exactly how this is handled if you're using the mouse to get NVDA's placement to use the flat review commands to read character by character, but I'd be curious if one of the follow cursor settings would allow it to keep track of the mouse's position and then let you review that position with the flat review commands.

Just a thought.

On 8/26/2016 3:03 PM, Martin Labarthe Dubois wrote:

Hellog again,

A few more thoughts,

I would call “output buffer” to the last thing that NVDA spoke and basically i would love to have control over that like we have with cursors.

Cheers,

Martin

Enviado desde Correo para Windows 10