Re: issues with quick nav of thunderbird and NVDA

Ron Canazzi

Hi Brian,

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the quick key folder navigation add on and my issue where the checkbox to use it becomes unchecked after you close the program still persists.

On 8/31/2020 2:41 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
Bob,

          I would uninstall and reinstall Quick Folder Navigation if the version you have went in a long while ago.  There have been some recent updates related to compatibility with the more recent versions of Thunderbird.

          ~ Oscar Wilde

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"