From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian's
Mail list account
Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2016 10:36 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Please welcome NVDA 2016.3 release candidate 1 to the
stage

I do feel finding the actual download on this page and trying to provide
just an email address without doing the donation is a little bit awkward.
Even I find it so. I personally think this page needs a rethink, at least to
download the release candidate. What do others think?
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-