From: Annukka
Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 2020 4:39 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Mixcloud, Spotify and NVDA

Hi. Does someone know how to change volume of podcast or program when you use Mixcloud with NVDA? There on the page is some buttons where doesnt happen anything and there is also buttons to seek forward or reward. But I cant change volume what I’m listening. I have Firefox, Windows 10 and maybe latest version of NVDA.
I cant searching music on Spotify with NVDA. Writing to the search box doesnt work.

Best Regards

Annukka