Re: VPN services accessible with NVDA using Google Chrome or Firefox under Windows 10

Lenron

Vpn services piss me off with the lack of accessibility. Express vpn works but the accessibility is crap. Vpn area is also good. Currently using secure vpn and the windows app works great with a couple unlabeled buttons.

On Aug 29, 2020, at 9:38 PM, Dennis Clark <dennis@...> wrote:

Hello,

Yes, I did attend the school for the blind in Illinois. Please contact me off list to reconnect.

Best,

Dennis

On 8/29/2020 7:11 PM, Fresh Start wrote:

Question for denis clark             Are you the Denis who attended IBSSS in the 1960s?