Re: issues with quick nav of thunderbird and NVDA

Sameer Latey

I was also facing the problem of the Quick Nav add-in not working properly since Thunderbird updated but the following work-around has fixed the problem for me.

When I start Thunderbird, I open one of my received mails & close it. After that, the Quick Nav add-in works perfectly.

Regards
Mr. Sameer Latey
On 01-09-2020 01:10 am, Dan Beaver wrote:

Yeah, but with the newest version there are still issues.  I have to go in and disable and then

re-enable the extension every time I bring up Thunderbird.

I wish someone could do something about it because it is getting irritating. ;)

Dan Beaver

On 8/31/2020 2:41 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
Bob,

          I would uninstall and reinstall Quick Folder Navigation if the version you have went in a long while ago.  There have been some recent updates related to compatibility with the more recent versions of Thunderbird.

          ~ Oscar Wilde

--
Dan Beaver (KA4DAN)
.