Re: Work with audio editors in professional way with Nvda possible or not?

Sarah k Alawami

I would suggest reaper. It is a very very grate DAW you can use for everything. I use it in my daily work, and voiceover work I do.

On 1 Sep 2020, at 4:16, Pavel VlĨek wrote:

Hi all,

my name is Pavel I am from Czech Republic. I am owner of little recording studio for disabled people, including visually impaired etc. I also have a small group of members. We used Mac Os for 8 years, but the life of the computer ended. At this time, we don't have money to buy professional Mac, which will work with Logic Pro X and Komplete Kontrol etc. So at this time, we and especially I, because I am main sound master need to use my older HP Z-book 17,3 the first generation with Win 10 and Nvda. Software, which can I use is Soundforge, Goldwave and Audacity. So, can computer with Nvda and Win 10 be used for professional audio work or not?

Thanks,

Pavel