Re: Work with audio editors in professional way with Nvda possible or not?

Sarah k Alawami

I would suggest reaper. It is a very very grate DAW you can use for everything. I use it in my daily work, and voiceover work I do.

--

Sarah Alawami, owner of TFFP. . For more info go to our website.

Check out my adventures with a shadow machine.

to subscribe to the feed click here and you can also follow us on twitter

Our discord is where you will know when we go live on twitch. Feel free to give the channel a follow and see what is up there.

For stream archives, products you can buy and more visit my main lbry page and my tffp lbry page You will also be able to buy some of my products and eBooks there.

Finally, to become a patron and help support the podcast go here

On 1 Sep 2020, at 4:16, Pavel VlĨek wrote:

Hi all,

my name is Pavel I am from Czech Republic. I am owner of little recording studio for disabled people, including visually impaired etc. I also have a small group of members. We used Mac Os for 8 years, but the life of the computer ended. At this time, we don't have money to buy professional Mac, which will work with Logic Pro X and Komplete Kontrol etc. So at this time, we and especially I, because I am main sound master need to use my older HP Z-book 17,3 the first generation with Win 10 and Nvda. Software, which can I use is Soundforge, Goldwave and Audacity. So, can computer with Nvda and Win 10 be used for professional audio work or not?

Thanks,

Pavel

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.