Re: VPN services accessible with NVDA using Google Chrome or Firefox under Windows 10

Dennis Clark

Hello Giles,

This is very helpful information. This is one of the most popular VPN services, but I am not surprised that its ap may be a problem. Thanks for sharing your experience.

Dennis

On 8/29/2020 6:40 AM, Giles Turnbull wrote:
I subscribed to Express VPN for a year when I knew I'd be using a university wifi during the 2018/19 academic year. I found it bvarely useable with NVDA ... none of its buttons were labeled. I did figure out which button activated the VPN but in the end I gave up! If I recall, object navigation was necessary even to find the buttons.

Giles