Re: Extra verbosity in Thunderbird

I'm going to force an update to Version 78 in a few moments after the download completes.  As you say, when you go to the Thunderbird Download Page, it's downloading the installer for 78.2.1.

I will admit to being utterly incorrect about the latest version number, but have never experienced a "failure to update" like this in the past.  Tbird has always nagged me when I fire it up when newer versions are available.

          ~ Oscar Wilde