Hello Stephen,

This is very encouraging. Do you know if openVPN works with other VPN services such as protonVPN? I will take a look on the expressVPN website about using it with their service.

Dennis

On 8/29/2020 5:33 PM, Stephen wrote:
You don't have to use the expressVPN control panel, you can actually use open VPN.
There are some instructions on how to do this on the express VPN website after you log in.

----- Original Message -----
From: Giles Turnbull <giles.turnbull@...>
Sent: 8/29/2020 11:40:06 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] VPN services accessible with NVDA using Google Chrome or Firefox under Windows 10

I subscribed to Express VPN for a year when I knew I'd be using a university wifi during the 2018/19 academic year. I found it bvarely useable with NVDA ... none of its buttons were labeled. I did figure out which button activated the VPN but in the end I gave up! If I recall, object navigation was necessary even to find the buttons.

Giles