From: Dennis Clark <dennis@...>
Sent: 9/2/2020 3:25:39 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] VPN services accessible with NVDA using Google Chrome or Firefox under Windows 10

Hello Giles,

This is very helpful information. This is one of the most popular VPN services, but I am not surprised that its ap may be a problem. Thanks for sharing your experience.

Dennis

On 8/29/2020 6:40 AM, Giles Turnbull wrote:
I subscribed to Express VPN for a year when I knew I'd be using a university wifi during the 2018/19 academic year. I found it bvarely useable with NVDA ... none of its buttons were labeled. I did figure out which button activated the VPN but in the end I gave up! If I recall, object navigation was necessary even to find the buttons.

Giles