Looking for a *very specific* method of captioning

Jesse Farquharson

Hello folks.

So, I'm looking to start something, and what I want to do is have the speech NVDA outputs captioned. I want it to overlay a video, but rather than traditional captions (remaining on screen until whatever is being spoken is finished), I want each word to appear on screen, then disappear, one by one, as they're spoken. I'm assuming this is pretty far out. I'm assuming no one will be able to advise me on something this safisticated, but I thought I'd try asking anyway.

Any help would be appreciated.