Re: Access regarding email with quotations and screen readers, NVDA, in this case

Dave,

              In playing with NVDA the recommendation about using the comma command to jump out of a block quote to new material works.  I just didn't know it existed.

              Now, mind you, I wish that the various levels of quotation were each considered their own container, and that some command not as yet in existence would only go to the next level out, with the separate comma command allowing you to jump out of the entire set of stacked quotations to the new material (which it does now, but with the block quote, no matter how many levels it contains, treated as a single, atomic container).

          ~ Oscar Wilde