Re: multiple instances of NVDA

Luke Davis

As a followup for the archive: I have created an issue for this, with attached logs as Quentin requested.

Luke

On Fri, 21 Aug 2020, Luke Davis wrote:

On Fri, 21 Aug 2020, Quentin Christensen wrote:

Interesting, I regularly restart NVDA and I don't recall ever seeing it from that.  Do you have any add-ons?
Several. Nothing particularly unusual though.
W10 App Essentials, Add-on Updater, Speech History, Bluetooth Audio, Add-on Documentation, Remote, Classic Selection, debugHelper, Dropbox, Easy Table Nav, Mozilla Apps Enhancements, Notepad++, Outlook Extended, Object Detection, Synth Ring Settings Selector, Virtual Review.

Also, while I run into this literally a few times per week, I have been unable to repro it on latest alpha yet. Of course, now that I said it happens all the time, it isn't happening today.