Re: Work with audio editors in professional way with Nvda possible or not?

Luke Robinett

100% agree with others. Reaper is amazing! With the above mentioned extensions it is highly accessible. Good luck.

On Sep 1, 2020, at 12:35 PM, CARLOS-ESTEBAN <carlosestebanpianista@...> wrote:

I am agree with the use of Reaper. If you install Osara, you can use this very Good program.

I am also use Audacity, and if you go to use Gold Wave, you can install the NVDA Add-on Gold Wave from Josef Lee.

A developer have an addon no official for Audacity (Audacity Access Enhancement’s).

Regards.

Enviado desde Correo para Windows 10

NVDA certified expert 2019