Re: OCR

Well kurzweil hasn't been about for ages anyway only schools can get it.

But if I had the cash and could get it for myself its a good suite.

Braille translation omnipage and abbyy finereader engines, pdf ocr, the works, its worth every cent.

I still would like it.

Back in the day, someone gave me a cracked copy of it and I liked it.

But it appears you can't buy it for yourself and its not being sold anymore or its outdated.

But yeah if you can get it then do so.

On 6/09/2020 10:48 am, Bhavya shah wrote:
Dear all,

I have mostly seen comments on Omnipage and Fine Reader so far. What
do you think about Kurzweil and how does its accuracy and feature set
compare with these? Thoughts appreciated.

Thanks.

On 9/5/20, Robert Logue <bobcat11@shaw.ca> wrote:
I was going to try Text Cloner Pro but the company seems to be closed.

Text Cloner Pro - Premier AT Home

Start downloading link takes me a log in page with no option to join.

Emailed support and they said they are permanently closed. Actually
said"Sorry we are pertinently  closed  Does pertinently mean temporary
due to Covid:?I attached their reply.

I'm on vacation so will try the support number I found in another message.

Text cloner support
1-888-514-9117

http://www.premierathome.com/products/TextClonerPro.php

I hope I can get it but I haven't even had a chance to try it. My
experience with ABBY in the past wasn't so good.

Bob

On 2020-01-08 4:43 p.m., Kerryn Gunness via Groups.Io wrote:

i use abby