Re: ergent, nvda is sensitive to capital letters:

Rosemarie Chavarria

No. I'm referring to the fact that thekeys on this keyboard are very close together and I have to be careful about accidentally hitting the caps lock key.

Is this referring to NVDA's tendency to spell out some words when in all caps? eg. when the word "it" is in a sentence/phrase in all caps, it's pronounced as "i t", like the abbreviation. It can be annoying sometimes but I've adjusted to it.