Re: I had a good scare

Luke Davis

Are you saying that Windows+D or Windows+M would not take you to the desktop?

Or are you saying that you had no icons on your desktop, but you could actually get to the desktop?

On Sat, 5 Sep 2020, Arlene wrote:

Hi list: Tonight when I took a windows update, I had a real scare! I had no desktop icon.  When I hit windows X I snooped around in there and there I found
desktop. I hit it and the Icon came back. If that happens to you you hit windows x arrow around until you find it.When you hear desktop, hit enter and you
are there.  Hit start menue to make sure you have the icon and it will be there.  Then you will find your desktop icon.