Re: weird stuff happening with NVDA add ons

Luke Davis

Tony

"latest versions" is a bit nebulous, but I will assume you mean you are using NVDA 2020.2 and Windows 10 version 2004.

That given: what add-ons have you tried, and where did you get them?

Perhaps more importantly, have you tried to install these add-ons after first restarting NVDA with add-ons disabled?

If so, can you set your log to debugging, and send it to me off list?
(%temp%\nvda-old.log is the file for the previous NVDA session, %temp%\nvda.log is the log from the active session.)

Btw, didn't you used to work in the computer lab at ASB many years ago? I knew you from stuff I used to do in the same building, think we hung out a few times.

Luke

On Sat, 5 Sep 2020, Tony Ballou wrote:

Howdy folks,

For some reason each time I try to install a new add on, I’m getting an add on failed to install error.  Any ideas why this is going down?  Never had this
problem before and am using the latest versions of windows 10 and NVDA. Thanks.