From: Daniel Wolak
Sent: Sunday, September 06, 2020 1:47 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Thunderbird announcing 0 in the message list before subject line

Hi all,

I'm running Windows10 2004, build 19041.450 as well as NVDA 2020.2 and
Thunderbird 78.2.1.

In one of my inboxes, Thunderbird is announcing 0 in the message list
before each message subject is read.

This started happening all of a sudden recently, although I have no idea
how.

This also doesn't happen in any other folders.

I'm just wondering if anyone has any ideas on what could be causing this?

Thanks,

Daniel