From: Brian Vogel
Sent: Sunday, September 06, 2020 11:02 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Thunderbird announcing 0 in the message list before subject line

If you're an NVDA user and a Thunderbird user who wants to deal with checking what columns are displayed and/or moving and/or removing same, installing the Mozilla Apps Enhancements Add-On and using its features to do so makes life much, much easier. See specifically the NVDA+H command at the very end of the page along with the CTRL+NVDA+1-9 command right above that.

~ Oscar Wilde