Re: Thunderbird announcing 0 in the message list before subject line

On Sun, Sep 6, 2020 at 12:48 PM, Gene wrote:
I know no other way than to use object navigation to move to and activate a button that brings up an accessible menu.
And since object navigation is an accepted, if underused, part of screen readers (JAWS calls it the touch cursor if memory serves, but I may be wrong) that means it's accessible.

Even I am guilty of not using object navigation as frequently as I should when I find something isn't accessible via straight "tab traversal" or other shortcut methods.  But if it's accessible via object navigation and can be interacted with, it's accessible.  It's right back to both "tool to task" and adding new techniques to one's standard arsenal.

          ~ Oscar Wilde