From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Marten Post
Uiterweer
Sent: Sunday, September 6, 2020 8:53 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] OCR

Cearbhall,
You can also go to the list where you will find a list of page numbers.
1, 2 etc. The pages you have scanned.
Press contextkey or shift-f10 on a digit and chose: save pages to or
something.
Ctrl-tab and tab are keys to use in finereader. Maybe sw3itch to an othere
program with alt-tab and back to finereader.

Regards, marten

On Sun, 6 Sep 2020 17:08:12 +0100 "Rui Fontes" <rui.fontes@tiflotecnia.com>
wrote:

Hello!

Firstly, I didn't said that FineReader was fully accessible!

I just asked what was the problem with the acessibility of the menus...

Regarding the Editor window it is somehow accessible, but it is a strange
window...

I have tried with a document, recognized almost completly correct to TXT
format, but with errors on the Editor window... And trying to correct in
that window is not possible...

By instance, in the Editor appears M RIA instead of MARIA, and I was
unable to correct it...

After the recognition, press Control Tab and then Shift Control Tab...
Maybe not the first time, but you will land in a edit area...

Rui Fontes

Às 16:40 de 06/09/2020, Cearbhall O'Meadhra escreveu:
Hi, Rui,

I am using FineReader 11 because I recognised its value as an OCR
machine. The menus are perfectly accessible. However I cannot browse the
document resulting from OCR nor can I make any edits to the document. The
editor does not seem to be accessible. As you do find this program to be
fully accessible, could you suggest how I might use the editor and view my
pages in FineReader with NVDA?

All the best,

Cearbhall

m +353 (0)833323487 Ph: _353 (0)1-2864623 e:
cearbhall.omeadhra@blbc.ie

On 2020-01-08 4:43 p.m., Kerryn Gunness via Groups.Io wrote:
?
i use abby

----- Original Message ----- From: Quentin Christensen