From: Louise Pfau
Sent: Sunday, September 6, 2020 8:28 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Checking file size in the "Properties" dialog using NVDA

Hi.  How do I check the file size listed in the "Properties" dialog with NVDA?  It was possible to navigate to it with JAWS using the "JAWS" or "invisible" cursors.  When I use the similar NVDA reading commands for reading in scan mode, the only thing that is read is the text of the control with system focus, which is usually the "read-only" checkbox that appears when the "Properties" dialog is first opened.

Thanks,

Louise