From: Quentin Christensen
Sent: Sunday, September 6, 2020 19:57
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] In-Process for 7th September is out

In-process is out, this week with news on the upcoming NVDACon, a new accessible graphs project, a space-themed accessible RPG and some general tips on making software accessible: https://www.nvaccess.org/post/in-process-7th-september-2020/

Regards

Quentin.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

In the good old days of Morse code Shorthand, 73's AKA Best Regards and or Best Whishes,From
Ron Kolesar
And
With the Call Sign of KR3DOG