De: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] En nombre de Robert
Martin
Enviado el: sábado, 27 de agosto de 2016 14:04
Para: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Asunto: [nvda] NVDA Stopped Speaking

Good Morning

I am a new subscriber to this group and a relatively in experienced NVDA
user. I just bought a new laptop and installed NVDA succesffully but
somewhere along the way I rather quickly did something that appaarently
silenced speech. Can anyone suggest what I may have done and how I can
correct the problem?
My challenged is that it's a Windows 10 computer and I'm not yet familiar
with the new commands. Any suggestions will be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Bob martinSent from my iPhone