deleting search querry in word and return to normal use of pgup and pgdn keys

J.G

Edited

Hello,

this question is not directly about NVDA, but some years ago I saw topic about searching in word on this list. unfortunately now I cannot find it, so I'm going to ask again. does anyone know what to do that ctrl+pgdn and ctrl+pgup key combinations return to normal use after you search for some string/word in Ms Word?
e.g.: I have a long document and I want to find one string. I open search dialog (ctrl+f) and type querry and press enter. from this stage ctrl+pgup and ctrl+pgdn bring focus to previous or next search result. so how to bring normal behaviour after searching? yes, closing a program is one solution, but I hope, that there is another more comfortable.

thanks.

regards,
Jo┼żef