Entering time values on youtube website

JM Casey

Hello everyone. Using NVDA 2020.2, and, in this case, Chrome, my favourite browser for a ccessing youtube as it is extremely responsive to the keyboard commands.

Recently I’ve come to use youtube more than usual, and have finally taken a good amount of time to figure out how the interface actually works, how to navigate channels and the player, etc. I’ve come across some recordings that are several hours long. A cool thing is that if I exit the site for whatever reason and then come back to it, even well after the browser session is closed, my place is usually “remembered” by youtube. However, I’d like to be able to specify the time at which to start playing in presentations that are sometimes 6+ hours long. I am pretty sure this can be done, but I’m having trouble figuring out where the cursor should be positioned to enter in the vlue. I have tried switching browse mode off and being in the position where the current elapsed time fo the recording is shown, but this doesn’t seem to do the trick. I believe I understand what the format should be (hours:minutes:seconds).

Any tips?

Thanks!