Re: ergent, nvda is sensitive to capital letters:

Gene

But this has nothing to do with the question in the original message.  I explained what was being described earlier today because so many people were not addressing it and were discussing other things related to the caps key.  The person is receiving messages in which some letters in some words are capitalized.  They are not full words, they are letters in words, such as in the middle of words.

Evidently, this is intentional and sounds like a form of empahsizing certain letters or some sort of visual effect.

Sent: Saturday, March 12, 2016 1:00 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] ergent, nvda is sensitive to capital letters:

No. I'm referring to the fact that thekeys on this keyboard are very close together and I have to be careful about accidentally hitting the caps lock key.

Is this referring to NVDA's tendency to spell out some words when in all caps? eg. when the word "it" is in a sentence/phrase in all caps, it's pronounced as "i t", like the abbreviation. It can be annoying sometimes but I've adjusted to it.