Sent: Saturday, August 27, 2016 4:42 PM
Subject: [nvda] Cannot Get Latest NVDA To Install On Windows 10 Anniversary

Hello List!

Each time I try to install NVDA, the process aborts by telling me that “NVDA Failed to install.”  NVDA seems to be active and it talks but I cannot close it and have to reboot my system to get rid of it.  Is there something I must do to my system before installing the program?  Could someone give me the download link to the latest version of the program so I can be sure I am installing the correct program.

Sincerely,

James Arthur Robinson, Sr., President
Jardata Corporation