From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: September 8, 2020 5:06 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Entering time values on youtube website

I doubt there is such a way. When you move through a file by time, you are using a slider and it has no provision for working as an edit field. I checked and I foumd no edit field on a page with a video playing.

Do you know how to use numbers 1 through 9 to jump through a file? On a file this long, the jumps will be very large but it may get you close enough to where you want to be often enough that it will help quite a bit if you know how. If not, the best way, if moving to the correct time is cumbersome, might be to download the file and use a player on your computer to set a time point for.