From: JM Casey
Sent: Tuesday, September 08, 2020 4:33 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Entering time values on youtube website

Hello gene.

Thanks. I had started discovering you could do this with number keys but the results weren't exactly as satisfactory as I would have hoped since the sections delineated seemed somewhat arbitrary. I will experiment a bit more. I really want to be able to enter a time value. Since the youtube player is some kind of web application I don't necessarily expect to see something "normal" like an edit field. I really thought at some point I had read that you could specify a time value to go to, but now I must concede that may not be the case at all.