Have you guys at NV Access consider apply for this?

Socheat

Hi all, especially to folks at NV Access

This morning, while I was browsing the web, I've come across a website that claims to help provide the vps host to the open source project. I thought this would beneficial to NVDA's project, so I want to posted here to see if you guys interested. Their website is https://www.fosshost.org. And the link to their application guideline is https://docs.fosshost.org/en/home/application

Thank you guys, and sorry for my English.