Re: Pressing enter starts context menu.

Gene

Do you have system restore points? If the problem has something to do with the registry, running a restore point will revert the registry.

From: Ali Colak
Sent: Wednesday, September 09, 2020 10:02 AM
To: nvda@groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Pressing enter starts context menu.

Hello everyone,
To somerise, I've been encountering a problem on firefox running the
latest version of NVDA where on certain pages, including the search
results page on google, where pressing enter on a link brings up the
context menu rather than actually entering it. Alt+enter works fine,
but regular enter does not on some pages.

Earlier in the morning I had tried playing arround with the mouse
settings and the regedit in order to solve another problem that I had
been having, but when the solutions for that issue didn't work I
reversed thos actions. Thats when I started having the problem. I've
tested the problem with JAWS using firefox and chrome, and with NVDA
using chrome and there was no problem, but firefox with NVDA shows the
problem.

Any ideas?