Re: Pressing enter starts context menu.

Quentin Christensen

Do you have any add-ons?  Trying with NVDA 2020.2 and with NVDA alpha-20851,f33664ec on Firefox 80.0.1 (64-bit), enter works as expected on the Google search results page for me.

On Thu, Sep 10, 2020 at 1:02 AM Ali Colak <alish54@...> wrote:
   Hello everyone,
To somerise, I've been encountering a problem on firefox running the
latest version of NVDA where on certain pages, including the search
results page on google, where pressing enter on a link brings up the
context menu rather than actually entering it. Alt+enter works fine,
but regular enter does not on some pages.

Earlier in the morning I had tried playing arround with the mouse
settings and the regedit in order to solve another problem that I had
been having, but when the solutions for that issue didn't work I
reversed thos actions. Thats when I started having the problem. I've
tested the problem with JAWS using firefox and chrome, and with NVDA
using chrome and there was no problem, but firefox with NVDA shows the
problem.

Any ideas?

--
Quentin Christensen