From: Ali Colak
Sent: 09 September 2020 16:02
To: nvda@groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Pressing enter starts context menu.

   Hello everyone,

To somerise, I've been encountering a problem on firefox running the

latest version of NVDA where on certain pages, including the search

results page on google, where pressing enter on a link brings up the

context menu rather than actually entering it. Alt+enter works fine,

but regular enter does not on some pages.

Earlier in the morning I had tried playing arround with the mouse

settings and the regedit in order to solve another problem that I had

been having, but when the solutions for that issue didn't work I

reversed thos actions. Thats when I started having the problem. I've

tested the problem with JAWS using firefox and chrome, and with NVDA

using chrome and there was no problem, but firefox with NVDA shows the

problem.

Any ideas?