From: "Salva Doménech Miguel via Groups.io" <kibayasd=yahoo.com@groups.io>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, August 27, 2016 1:07 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA Stopped Speaking

Hi.
If I understood good, you've installed NVDA but the voice is silent. I think
you could try with NVDA+S but is not so probably it would Works good.
Probably the computer volumen could be silent. If you can, aks people who
can look in your screen or use an external soundcard and put up the volumen
and put off the sound.
Cheers