From: Mary Otten
Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2020 12:16 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] NVDA and track changes in Microsoft word

I am sending this on behalf of a friend, who is considering getting a Windows machine, but really wants to know how well he can do track changes with NVDA. He used to have a Windows machine along time ago, and window eyesworked really well with Microsoft Word and track changes. I assume that he would have to use the latest version of office 365 these days. So if track changes does not work really well, then this would be a major consideration for him. Any comments?

Mary