Re: NVDA and track changes in Microsoft word

Amir

Salaam Mary,

First and foremost, so nice to hear from you after a long while!
Having come from the JAWS side, I've never been a dedicated WinEyes user, so can't tell how WinEyes handled track changes. NVDA does support track changes although one can't get the track-oriented comprehensiveness JAWS provides.
I also recommend the "Microsoft Word text editor:   accessibility enhancement" add-on which really enhances NVDA's MS Word support especially with Word 2013/2016/2019. It might not be listed on NVDA's official add-ons page, but it's one of the best add-ons I've encountered -- it comes with excellent documentation, too. The download URL is https://github.com/paulber007/AllMyNVDAAddons/raw/master/wordAccessEnhancement/wordAccessEnhancement-2.1.nvda-addon

Best,
Amir