Re: Entering time values on youtube website

JM Casey

Zootle, the Greatest Oracle of them all..Hail Zootle!

Incidentally I don’t have any of these devices you mentioned in your amusing anecdotes – my Android phone does not seem to respond to screen-reader voice when it’s in touch withZootle to assist with dictation, but periodically when I lose internet connection and the phone doesn’t realise it has no access, it still tries to understand dictation but becomes incredibly dumb, pickingup all sorts of sounds and trying to make sense of them and doing a really bad job.  It needs the power of its master Zootle in order to adopt semblence of intelligence…

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sarah k Alawami
Sent: September 10, 2020 12:37 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Entering time values on youtube website

It's a "wow in the world" reference. If anyone is interested just consult zootle for more.

Glad the tip helped. You can do so much with that url. I even know someone who changed the format, time, speed I think. I'm not really sure what else.

On 9 Sep 2020, at 15:38, JM Casey wrote:

Thank you Sarah. Definitely more than apparent under youtube’s hood. Also zootle made me chuckle. And I’m weird so I now had to check to see if that’s a website. Nope..ah well!