Re: Running production build and alpha build concurrently?

Gene

You can't have more than one copy installed but you can have an installed copy and a portable version on the same machine. You can have as many portable versions as you want and no installed version if you wish.

The portable versions can't do certtain things, and those limitations apply mostly to Windows 10. But you may be able to check whatever you intend to with the portable version.

From: blindgroupsluke@...
Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2020 10:57 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Running production build and alpha build concurrently?

I have the latest production version of NVDA installed on my machine but need to install an alpha build to troubleshoot an issue. If I install an alpha build, will it replace my normal install or will I be able to have both versions installed at the same time and choose which I want to run?

Thanks,

Luke